Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm still here!!!! Sorry for the delay!!!!

Wow it has been a long time since my last posting! So much has changed since last summer...my Redskins tanked with one of their worst seasons in team history. I will just leave it at that hopefully really soon I can drop some good stuff I have learned.

Some things are still the same....me and fine premium cigars are still well! I have made some great contacts that are quite beneficial. I hope I can get into the routine of posting more and dropping some knowledge! I have discovered some things about our society and few of the things that are hidden from us that we should all know. My eyes have been opened! The best analogy is that of the Matrix movie scene where I chose the pill that unplugged me from the system! Stay tuned good people.

To my Redskins fan out there hopefully this offseason will be that offseason that we desire to be the most productive and have the best chance in years of being pulled out of our rut! Go Skins HTTR!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment